Friday 11 January 2013

Thank You!




Overwhelmed. Its the most accurate word I can use to describe how I'm feeling. I just wanted to thank you all for taking the time to visit my blog page, read and leave comments.

I was nervous in this new venture of expression and wasn't sure what to expect. I'm seeing the fruits so it was well worth it.

Your feedback has been more than I could have ever imagined and will endeavour to post updates as regularly as my schedule allows.If there are any topics you'd like me to cover feel free to let me know and I will do my best to include them.

Remember....Jesus Loves you,

Love Serena x

1 comment:

  1. Petula Hippolyte6 February 2013 at 06:20

    Ah...Serena, I read your post,in your first blog, where you question,' why would anyone want to read about lil ole Serena'. Well, I would add, why not you..Did God not bless you with an eloquent diction and a life lived to be able minister through the word in YOUR words..I don't think you need worry about what other people would say...But more about what God wants you to say...Be the Conduit for his Glory..!! I enjoy reading what you write...and because like you, I am a writer also...it is even more of a blessing...so hold tight sister...He has you covered and speaking for him. :-)

    ReplyDelete